onsdag 29. mai 2013

J-18

Hello!
Aujourd’hui j’écris en Anglais, comme ça j’espère que tout le monde peut comprendre. Car les Français et les Anglais ne comprennent pas le norvégien, les norvégiens ne comprennent pas le français et tout le monde comprend l’anglais n’est-ce pas ?     

The French people are mad because they don't understand our Norwegian blog, soo today I'm going to write in English (even if they don't understand that either).

Monday we went to the train station to say good bye to Rose, the world’s coolest American girl. It was so sad to watch her leave. I’ve just loved these months with her so much and she really understands how it’s like to be here without your family and friends. I know that Rose doesn’t understand Norwegian either, so I hope she’ll be happy now. I hope you’ll have an awesome time in Paris and Rome! ♥♥
<3
Today, we have 18 days left in France. I’m super excited to move back to Norway, can’t wait. But this year has been amazing. I’m going to miss my French friends so much, and I wish them good luck with their exams. Monday, our class got to know when they’re having the exam, and I was like: looosers, I’m not having any exams this year!!!
Hakuna Matata <3

 Vi lurer på hva vi skal gjøre med bloggen når vi er ferdig med dette skoleåret, men vi tenkte å lage en liten oppsummering av året. 

Bisous    

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar